Film director Jung Byung
时间:2023-12-04 07:11:47 出处:과학阅读（143）
Film director Jung Byung-gil has opened his first-ever solo exhibition in Busan, unveiling some 30 paintings from the early years of his career, which highlight his artistic inspiration beyond the world of cinema.
The exhibition, “Freedom. Dream. Movie,” opened at the Start Plus gallery in Busan on Sunday, coinciding with the 2023 Busan International Film Festival. Some of Jung's works at the exhibition hint at the contents of the director’s upcoming film, including the narrative of characters in the movie.
After making his debut with the documentary film “We are Actors” in 2008, Jung directed action-thriller films that include “Confession of Murder,” “The Villainess” and “Carter.”
- BTS gets 6th top honor at 2023 MAMA Awards
- [사진] 용산 팔도장터 찾아 떡메치기
- [Hello Hangeul] The making of Korean language textbooks featuring BTS
- 여당, 총선변수에 고심…“쇄신한 민주당과 대결 준비해야”
- LG Electronics CEO to present AI vision at CES
- Seoul shares tumble to 5
- KB chief hopes successor transforms group into 'Samsung of finance'
- [Bills in Focus] Holding CEOs accountable for lack of internal financial control
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight