Uzbekistan, Korea boost customs cooperation
时间:2023-12-04 08:34:33 出处:부동산阅读（143）
Uzbekistan and Korea agreed to boost customs cooperation in Tashkent on Friday.
Uzbekistan’s customs committee chairman Akmalkhuja Mavlonov and chief of the Korea Customs Service Ko Kwang-hyo signed a protocol amending the Uzbekistan-South Korea agreement on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs.
- Hanwha Ocean developing submarine stealth technology
- Koreans prefer cash in Chuseok gifting for parents
- LG Chem pivots to LFP with Huayou for Morocco plant
- US finalizes national security 'guardrails' for CHIPS funding
- S. Korea's English proficiency slips 13 notches to 49th
- Surveillance cameras to be a must in hospital operating rooms
- Seoul shares close lower amid woes over Fed's drawn
- 2m Koreans opt out of life
- S. Korea's heavyweights like ex